Assam Black Chai
Our Assam Black Chai is a luxurious blend of Assam black tea and traditional Chai spices like cardamom, cloves, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg. We’ve created a superbly spiced flavour-forward blend for the true Chai tea lovers! Satisfy your senses and cozy up with this classic cup of Chai.
Assam black tea, Cardamom, Cloves, Ginger, Black & White Pepper, Cinnamon, Nutmeg.
Tea Tender Recommendations
Assam Black Chai is high in caffeine and will be the perfect tea for your morning boost! Try it on its own for a rich black tea experience.
Have you ever had a craving for a sweet Chai Latte at home? We recommend creating a beautifully creamy tea latte with this blend – it makes for a familiar and robust spiced drink.
Brew time: 7 minutes for a regular cup, 12-15 minutes for a tea latte.
Brew temperature: 100° c
How to make an Assam Black Chai Tea Latte:
- Measure 1 TBSP of the Assam Black Chai tea and add the leaves to a pot with 1 ½-2 cups of milk or milk alternative.
- Simmer the milk and tea together on the stove for 12-15 minutes at low-medium heat.
- Strain the tea leaves, stir and sweeten to your liking!
How to brew the perfect cup of tea:
- Use 1 TBSP of Assam Chai tea and place in 2 cups of boiling water.
- Let the tea steep for about 7 minutes.
- Remove the tea and enjoy (it is optional to add cream/milk and sweetener)
Makes approximately 12-15 cups (8oz/240ml) for our 50g size, or 25-30 cups (8oz/240ml) for 100g.
Loving this tea - just right for warming up at this time of the year!
The best chai tea ever. I have gotten used to drinking this in the mornings, and the mornings that I don't have it, my day is not the same.