Rooibos Chai – Herbal Tea
Are you craving a spicy cup of chai tea without the caffeine? Our Rooibos Chai tea blend has all of the rich, bold and spicy flavours of traditional Chai tea. Featuring the distinctive tea notes and aromas that come from cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and more, our Rooibos Chai is superbly spiced to make for a satisfying cup that won’t keep you up!
Rooibos, Cardamom, Cloves, Ginger, Black & White Pepper, Cinnamon, Nutmeg.
Tea Tender Recommendations
Our Rooibos Chai tea is perfect for lovers of Chai. Choose this blend for the same tea experience without the buzz and effects of caffeine!
This tea can be brewed on its own or as a delicious tea latte. Follow our preparation directions below to make the perfect tea latte with the Rooibos Chai Herbal Tea blend!
Brew time: 7 min for a regular cup of tea; 10-15 mins total for a tea latte.
Water Temperature: 100°C (boiling)
How to make a Rooibos Chai Tea Latte:
- Use 1 TBSP of Rooibos Chai tea and place it directly into a pot with 2 cups of your favourite milk.
- Slowly simmer the mixture on a stovetop for 10-15 minutes, at a low-medium heat.
- Strain out the tea leaves and sweeten it to your liking!
How to brew the perfect cup of tea:
- Use 1 TBSP of Rooibos Chai tea and place in 2 cups of boiling water.
- Let the tea steep for about 7 minutes.
- Remove the tea and enjoy (it is optional to add cream/milk and sweetener).
Makes approximately 12-15 cups (8oz/240ml) for our 50g size, or 25-30 cups (8oz/240ml) for 100g.
This is one of those teas that you feel nourishing you from deep inside. I love it especially on the cold days to wind down my day. Thank you for making such a lovely blend.
I love this tea! I never really ordered rooibos while Plentea's café was open, but once they began selling online, I wanted to open myself up to new flavours. I prefer the taste of black and green teas, which makes this the perfect compromise for the evening since it doesn't have caffeine, but still reminds me of black tea.